TYZ’s bulletproof UD sheets feature a unique uni-directional construction in which the yarns are not woven, but instead, lie parallel to each other. The UD sheets are available in both hard and soft sheets, depending on the specific purpose. Soft sheets are most often used for light and soft body armor, whereas hard sheets are used for bulletproof plates, helmets, shields and other bulletproof applications. End users use TYZ’s UD sheets due to its minimum weight, making it applicable to a wider array of applications, and as it is not affected by water or sunlight, and needs no special protection, it is a great choice for military and law enforcement applications.
Explosion resistant blankets
Cut/stab resistant vest
Bullet/stab resistant vest
1. Ballistic fabric made from UHMWPE fibers is widely used in the production of hard and soft bulletproof products.
2. Due to its light weight, and excellent protective performance, the bulletproof fabric holds up to its extreme durability, even under multiple impacts.
3. Excellent resistance to humidity, abrasion, erosion, moisture, UV rays and chemicals
4. Excellent fragment resistance, meaning even under multiple impacts the quality and strength will not lessen.
5. Its excellent performance is ideal for warships, and stealth military aircrafts
6. The material combines easily with other materials, making it suitable for complicated and changing environments
7. Low blunt trauma